Today I am linking up with another round of the Dog Days of Winter posts!
I am featuring the Painted Pizza Pan Magnet Boards I created for our playroom!!
Back when I decorated our playroom I added this fun feature to the wall!
I was looking for a fun way to add some magnetic space to our home... we have stainless appliances, so our dishwasher was the only place Mckenna could put all of her fun little magnet toys. And wouldn't you know, those fun toys don't really spend much time stuck to surfaces... they are always on the floor! I needed them out of my way!!
Enter a little Google search and I found a lot of projects involving spray painted cookies sheets... so I took off to Walmart to buy cookie sheets... but these fun pizza pans were sitting right there begging for me to spray paint them!
That's all I did to create these fun magnet boards!
A few pizza pans... your favorite color spray paint!
Instant magnetic board that matches the fun colors in your room!!
When there are no toys on them they just add a fun punch of color to the wall!
They are hung on our walls with these GREAT 3M picture hanging strips!
Have you seen these things?!?
They are AMAZING!!
What's even better is that they are a plastic like velcro, so the boards can come off the wall and go back on over and over (and over) again!
Thanks for visiting!!!
LINKING UP
Mama to 4 Blessings
Tip Junkie
Under the Table and Dreaming
Delicate Construction
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Today's Creative Blog
Bowl Full of Lemons
Sundae Scoop
No Time for Flash Cards
Mama to 4 Blessings
Tip Junkie
Under the Table and Dreaming
Delicate Construction
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Today's Creative Blog
Bowl Full of Lemons
Sundae Scoop
No Time for Flash Cards














This is such a fun idea and I just love the bright colors and how accessible they are to the kids. Pinning now!
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicky!!
DeleteWhat an adorable idea! I think my kids would have loved this when they were younger.
ReplyDeleteI would love if you would share this at my link party. It opens Wednesday night at 8pm EST. http://www.realcoake.blogspot.com/search/label/Real%20Family%20Fun
Have a great week.
KC
Thanks so much for coming by and linking up!
DeleteTake care,
KC
Oh goodness, this is such a great idea! Definitely going to try it out! Stopping by from the link up and so glad I did!
ReplyDeletelifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com
-Sara
Thanks so much for visiting!!
DeleteI love this project. I am glad you came home with pizza pans rather than cookie sheets. What a fun way to have a CUTE interactive area for the kids...!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors too......
hugs x
Crystelle
Thanks Crystelle! I am happy I grabbed the pizza pans too!
DeleteThis is SUCH a great idea! I love the colors. I would like to invite you to link up at our Share It Saturday linky party. http://www.sugaraunts.com/2013/02/share-it-saturday-8-and-our-week-in.html we have lots of creative bloggers linking up each week and your ideas would fit right in!
ReplyDeleteWe also have a Share It Saturday Pinterest board and we are inviting everyone who links up to the party, to join us as collaborators on the group Pinterest board. It is a wonderful way to allow your posts to be seen by new readers. I hope to see you at Share It Saturday!
Colleen at Sugar Aunts
Thanks so much for stopping by! I will head over to share!!
DeleteHi love! I was just about to feature these during tomorrow's party, but your blog doesn't allow me to right-click and save photos. If you'd like to be featured next week, please email me a photo and the link to this post. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! I pinned and shared :)
ReplyDelete