Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Beautiful Gown & Volleyball Game

The other day we hit up the clearance racks at Kohl's. I found these super cute matching dresses for the girls. As soon as Mckenna saw the dress she told me "Oh Mom it's a beautiful gown! Thank you!" I am going to hang on to those words for when she is refusing to wear the clothes I buy her!

Here is her beautiful gown!

They actually sat still for 1/10th of a second!


This what it usually looks like at our house!

Norah now "chases" Mckenna... it gets crazy!

Yep! Wrestling!

Overexposed... but they are still once again!


Well after a crazy little attempt at a couple of cute pictures, we headed to watch Jim play in a charity volleyball game.






Mckenna had a fun time watching Daddy play... 
She also LOVED the Irish Dancers... 

Good Job Daddy!

The princess and her Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment